Followers

Friday, November 11, 2016

Challenge #71 ANYTHING GOES

Welcome to Artbymiran's Anything Goes Challenge 

Congratulations to our winner, Top 3 and GDT invite
for Challenge #69!!
you can see the announcement of winners here

Who will be our Lucky Winner and Top 3 Picks for our Challenge #70
Be sure to check back for our Winners, announcement next
Friday November 18th.

Before challenge start, I would like share some new images.


If you click the images, it will jump to store listing directly.




Please join us in Welcoming our Special Guest Designer this week 
aNNie



Hi all.   My name is aNNie, known as aussie aNNie and most of you follow my blog already.  http://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com.au/   My place of residence is Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, two hours north of Sydney.  So our climate is almost always perfect.   I am a recently  retired registered nurse and now love my great hobby of crafting which includes scrapping, cardmaking, parchment and many other outside interests like swimming, walking and gardening.   Four years ago I started making cards after teaching scrapping for a while.   I started out with the rubber stamps, went to digital but now enjoy going back to rubber stamps. So much can be achieved by using them like making candles for instance.  I use many mediums from pencils, chalks, inks and alcohol markers. Mixed media has also sneaked into my love in crafting.

I would also love to thank Mi Ran and her fabulous design team for inviting me to be their Guest Designer, a wonderful team they are too.
Enjoy your challenge and look forward to your creations.”

sharing  Farren


Please stop over to aNNie's blog and leave her some love
 for all of her fabulous creations! 

Now for some breath-taking creations
from our fabulous designers ........